Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members .

PROBLEM WITH MOBS

Sentura

Credits
Hi guys i need a big help !!

When i mount horse or another mounth , and start run the mobs disappers ...

but walking no...

Someone know to fix it?

Do you implemented a so called "Mount like horse system", or Costume mount system?
If you don't try to provide more details, we don't know how to help you...

Do you implemented a so called "Mount like horse system", or Costume mount system?
If you don't try to provide more details, we don't know how to help you...

Weel the files just have the system so i don't know How i can find what system is?

don't really know if this make sence but

syr ch1 game1:

SYSERR: May 5 20:26:23.568610 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 0 mob 3596 skill 257
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:23.568679 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 1 mob 3596 skill 258
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:41.485607 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:41.488003 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:41.490380 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:41.493402 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:45.292031 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "group_search"]:1: attempt to index field `group_search' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May 5 20:26:45.292109 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest group_search.start click

Guys the problem is another ...... sorry

when I am driving the mount and the mobs appear but if you have to walk a lot and do not stop the mobs do not appear, in short I have to stop for several times to appear mobs

We need more informations.
This problem is happening only on one mount or on all mounts and horses?
Is it happening in a specific map or everywhere?
Do you see a backjump when riding the mount (you are teleported back a small distance)?
You could try and set the folder for the mount. In serverfile in share/data/monsters you need to have the mount folder from client with only .msm and .txt files, you dont need .gr2 files.
Upload that there and in navicat in mob_proto table there is a column named "folder", on your mount id write there the folder name you just uploaded in monster. Restart the server and try again see if it works.
I hope I made myself clear, I have a strange way to explain trying to avoid technical terms :LOL:

So frist, specific map or everywhere ( is on everywhere )

This problem is happening only on one mount or on all mounts and horses? ( all mount's and horse's )

Do you see a backjump when riding the mount (you are teleported back a small distance)? ( That's true happens )

Sorry bad Englis

So frist, specific map or everywhere ( is on everywhere )

This problem is happening only on one mount or on all mounts and horses? ( all mount's and horse's )

Do you see a backjump when riding the mount (you are teleported back a small distance)? ( That's true happens )

Sorry bad Englis

Ok, it seems that is a bad syncing issue, or probably a "to high speed" issue.
To test this, first try:
Open your input_main.cpp into your game source, find
C++:
if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > 25) || fDist > 40) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())
and change it like
C++:
if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > 750) || fDist > 1000) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())

rCfNlTK.png

Raffael i think is that to many speed for the game get so I will try that
ty bro if works i ask for close topic

Ok, it seems that is a bad syncing issue, or probably a "to high speed" issue.
To test this, first try:
Open your input_main.cpp into your game source, find
C++:
if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > 25) || fDist > 40) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())
and change it like
C++:
if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > 750) || fDist > 1000) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())

rCfNlTK.png

Is that bro now is better but not 100% so i think need another numbers

if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > ??????) || fDist > ??????) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())

Is that bro now is better but not 100% so i think need another numbers

if (((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > ??????) || fDist > ??????) && OXEVENT_MAP_INDEX != ch->GetMapIndex())

Increase those values by 250. So will be 1000/1250. Or just play around with values until you obtain the desired result.

Kind regards.

OK I FOUND THE PROBLEM :D

Is one Mount ... when i use horse or another mount is good but if i use one Mount (Dark Horse) have the problem so i think ha to many speed on mont..

need put - moviment speed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TomiokaOP Archive 4
Archive 0
Archive 0
Archive 0
Archive 0