Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members .

Metin2 [RELEASE] Zulu (V2) | PayPal Payment Gateway (IPN)

Jay

Credits
Hello to all community members,

Today (03/25/2021) I am pleased to announce the release of version 2 of episode 1 of the Zulu project:

Episode 1 V2 - Metin2 PayPal Payment Gateway [M.P.P.G]​

3ecdb80b8644be1c0aad1c052695e8a8.png

This tool is still extremely easy to use and allows you to receive automatic donations through PayPal.
Entering the user name and selecting the amount of "Coins" with their respective price would be more than enough.​

Admin Panel​

It also has an administrative panel with which you can manage the prices and coins to be delivered and review the logs of current donations with some useful statistics.

724c0f401fffdeda7edae00dd0090a9b.png

bb0170498d2c76a5cc62bbc025896010.png

Sumary​

This application has been rebuilt using PHP and the framework for it, Laravel.

c69b703fc270a9ff35f7c9a0c5365a3b.png

1. When entering an account it will verify that it exists within the server, if it does not exist then it will display a message alerting of this. For security reasons there is a limit of 40 attempts per minute.
  2. In the administrative panel there is also an account verification and an attempt limit, and in order to access the administrative account, it must have Lv 9 in the "web_admin" field in the account database, account table.
  3. The information of each purchase (log) and the prices as well as the coins to be awarded are stored in a local database in SQLite 3.
  4. The Laravel application has been modified to be used on any hosting server, shared or not, without any additional configuration.
  5. An .htaccess file has been added and modified to the root folder to prevent access to sensitive content/files.
  6. A documentation explaining the correct installation of the application has been created.

As I said in the first version, I hope it will be useful to someone. It is a completely free project created to help server creators and encourage good feedback in the communities, we can all contribute a grain of sand and help each other more now in difficult times.

If something is wrong, please let me know by any means of communication and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Special thanks to:

.Seikatsu
Swiss (Gloria-II)
Kitzia
SirJoker
Kazui
Morderek
Akatsuki

For their support in making this project a reality. I Love you guys!

Link to Repository | Repository - Metin2 PayPal Payment Gateway [M.P.P.G]

Link to Documentation | Fregion - Project Zulu | Documentation

Download Link | Fregion - Project Zulu | Download Page

Discord: Fregion#3615
E-Mail: [email protected]

Last edited:

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

The advertises that you'll see aren't intrusive they just help us to keep the community alive

If you don't want to see those ads just buy an upgrade.

Thank you for understanding!

Baba2

Baba2 Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now

Escanor25 Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now
Tigrex

Tigrex Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now