What's new

Welcome to Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Suggestions? I am here to read them :D

Sonia

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
dozadeblog.ro
Credits
Hello .

This is a new community so I need one or two people in my team and some suggestions to improve this forum . Tell me your ideas and I'll analyze it and who knows ,maybe I'll use them :p

ZaraZa

SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Reaction score
Credits
Ar fi bine ca la categoria : Counter Strike
https://www.onforum.net/forums/counter-strike.56/
să se adauge 3 categorii și anume:
  • Counter Strike Source
  • Counter Strike 1.6
  • Counter Strike GO
Astfel va fi mai ușor pentru userul ce caută un addon sau un skin pentru un anumit tip

Waffle

Reaction score
Credits
This forum is really good. But there is a little problem: you must reply to see content. I think that giving a like is more than enough.
Most people will comment only to unlock the download and you will see many comments like "thanks" which don't add anything to the topic.
Don't add more information... if someone has a problem it has to go through many useless comments to find maybe an anwser...
This is just my 2 cents

Sonia

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
dozadeblog.ro
Credits
I don't think that making a reply on a thread is such a big deal , this is a restriction that every user can use for their content . Some of them ask for a number of posts ,some for likes , some for credits. This thing won't change . And if someone has a problem with the shared content , it has to ask for help on the support section...
If you want to understand better how this community works,read the rules .

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8