Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members .

Announcement Credits for content/ Credite pentru link-uri

Sonia

Administrator
Administrator
Credits
Buna tuturor !
La sugestia lui @TeoDoR am adaugat acest sistem ,asta inseamna ca incepand de astazi veti gasi pe forum anumite topicuri unde veti putea vedea link-ul de download doar dupa ce veti plati un anumit numar de credite .
Puteti obtine 1 credit de fiecare data cand creati un topic nou care sa reprezinte o resursa sau un tutorial . Orice altceva postati nu va aduce credite !
Aveti si varianta pentru lenesi, adica sa le cumparati 5 euro =25 credite ,va rog totusi sa alegeti varianta gratuita . Doar userii VIP vor putea vedea continutul fara credite .

Hello everyone !

At the suggestion of @ [USER = 223] TeoDoR [/ USER] I added this system, this means that starting from today you will find on the forum some topics where you can see the download link only after you pay a specific number of credits .

You can get 1 credit every time you create a new topic that represents a resource or a tutorial. Anything else posted will not bring you credit!

You also have the option for lazy users, that is to buy credits 5 euros = 25 credits, I encourage you to choose the free option.
Only VIP and Elite users will be able to view content without credits.

Daca vrei sa postezi un link pe credite trebuie doar sa folosesti functia "charge"
If you want to post a link on credits you just have to use the "charge" function
471ffdffc93557264a1280673a00f6a6.png

Tie link-ul iti va aparea normal dar alti useri vor trebui sa plateasca nr de credite cerute de tine .
For you the link will appear as a normal link but other users have to pay to see it!

Cam asa arata topicurile unde link-ul de download poate fi vizualizat abia dupa ce platesti creditele cerute de autorul topicului:
This is how the topics looks like , download link can be viewed only after you pay the credits requested by the topic author:

a1f8bc24b13e70f202e69f2157b1764d.png

61a92b7b1d44c84008a2d14c2f0a67de.png

Daca vreti sa cumparati credite ,accesati sectiunea credite ,click pe nr tau de credite
If you want to buy credits, access the credits section, click on your credit number

d68a17a38e467d1889967c30cf23eeee.jpg

Click pe "Purchase "daca vrei sa cumperi credite pentru contul tau sau pe "gift "daca vrei sa faci creditele cadou altui user
Click on "Purchase" if you want to buy credits for your account or on "gift" if you want to make gift credits to another user

79ea52d9b9819c73bb489b54ed3ad177.png

71af702ea668a4eb7327f8dc8f1b01a6.png

Daca aveti intrebari le puteti lasa la acest topic .
If you have questions you can leave them on this topic.

Foarte bună idee, dar pentru concretizare:
pentru resursele deja postate se vor aloca credite sau deja doar pentru ce vor urma?

Hi, I didn't know where to write, but does it only work from the vip onwards? because I tried to do it for several of my files that I posted but it didn't work for me.

We talked on Skype, I explained you and showed you that everything works just fine. Any user can post content for credits.

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

The advertises that you'll see aren't intrusive they just help us to keep the community alive

If you don't want to see those ads just buy an upgrade.

Thank you for understanding!

RomanP

RomanP Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now
xnmex

xnmex Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now
Rogue

Rogue Purchase

User upgrade! at