Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members .

Rank Tracker Enterprise 8.26.5 Cracked

Sonia

Administrator
Administrator
Credits
Rank Tracker is a multifunctional software product that allows you to select keywords for a site and check positions in various search engines. This is one of four software products from the integrated SEO PowerSuite package from Link Assistant. If you sell your products or services on the Internet, the number of visitors to the site and, accordingly, sales directly depends on the position of your site. That is why you should always be aware of what positions he is in.

1526121082_rank_tracker.png

There are two ways to do this:
  • For hours, manually search the site URL for each request and, possibly, browse dozens of Yandex or Google issue pages
  • Purchase a special program and in just a couple of minutes find out what position the site is on for each of the promoted keywords.

If you have already tried the first option, it is unlikely that you will want to do it again. Fortunately, you have a Rank Tracker.

Rank Tracker is the perfect solution for:
- Keyword Search
  • Thanks to the function "Find keywords", you can find the most effective words for promotion in 16! Sources, including: Wordtracker, Google Suggest, competitors' sites, etc.
  • Also, Rank Tracker shows the actual number of queries for each keyword, the competition for this query, and calculates the keyword performance index (KEI). KEI is an indicator that professional optimizers rely on when selecting keywords.
- Checks site positions in search engines

Rank Tracker:
  • Check the position of the site in any of 346 search engines in a few minutes!
  • Will help assess the progress of the SEO campaign
  • Check the position of the site in the universal issue
  • Show geo-targeted results
  • Will help to make sure that the positions are occupied by the correct landing pages
  • Provides traffic data from Google Analytics

Other useful features of Rank Tracker:
  • Safe work with search engines (emulation of human behavior, support for Google, Yahoo !, and Bing API, the use of a proxy);
  • Unlimited number of projects and keywords;
  • Customizable workspaces. Displays only the information you need at the moment!
  • Professional PDF reports on positions, site visibility in search engines, traffic and keywords;
  • Export data to CSV, TXT, HTML, XML, SQL and other file formats;
The program is indispensable for:
  • Site owners,
  • SEO experts and / or SEO agencies,
  • Webmasters,
  • bloggers,
  • Affiliates.

Last edited:
Very usefull stuff,

Thanks for sharing, maybe I manage to work a little higher in the search list for my website. Sorry for my english.

Very usefull stuff,

Thanks for sharing, maybe I manage to work a little higher in the search list for my website. Sorry for my english.

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

The advertises that you'll see aren't intrusive they just help us to keep the community alive

If you don't want to see those ads just buy an upgrade.

Thank you for understanding!

Rogue

Rogue Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now
Baba2

Baba2 Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now

Escanor25 Purchase

User upgrade! at

🔥 Upgrade Now