Onforum.net - Web and gaming resource community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members .

Serverfiles Metin2 Guide Starter pack File 40k + Client Ita and En

Blaze

Elite
Elite
VIP
Credits
These files were not created by me but the base belong to several authors who have released the various corrections over time but have been tested by the undersigned with minor changes so I will pass the download links. I do not take responsibility for what you do with these files. I believe that in a community you have to help each other, I have nothing against those who charge file servers or something else because they work hard to create them, but I'll get rid of them free.

These files include
- Warning Fix
- 4 Races
- Max Level 105
- Alchemy
- Dungeon up the catacombs
- Local De (You can easily replace it by following the guides on the forum)

These files do not include
-Lycan
-Pet system
- Other new things.

In my opinion, to start is excellent. Inside you will find
2le5st1.jpg

Thanks, got the server working, the only downside is maybe the format the database is given, sql backups would have been nicer!

this is a great release, but i have a question. It's possible to add in this server files, the blue dragon dangeoun, nemere and defense wave (ship)? Are compatible? Thank you in advance

This should be what I need for my 2nd clean project <3 I'll try to run it and see what it is, thanks.

I think its a good one to start with, its very clean doesn't have many systems so if you want to build your server from zero its a good choice. You will have chance to implement systems and learn how to manage a server. Only negative fact that has db damaged but you can repair it easily with help of someone good on it.

These files were not created by me but the base belong to several authors who have released the various corrections over time but have been tested by the undersigned with minor changes so I will pass the download links. I do not take responsibility for what you do with these files. I believe that in a community you have to help each other, I have nothing against those who charge file servers or something else because they work hard to create them, but I'll get rid of them free.

These files include
- Warning Fix
- 4 Races
- Max Level 105
- Alchemy

-Lycan
-Pet system
- Other new things.

2le5st1.jpg

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I am italian and this file are more interesting for the translate💪

These files include
- Warning Fix
- 4 Races
- Max Level 105
- Alchemy

-Lycan
-Pet system
- Other new things.

2le5st1.jpg

THanks a lot man ! I will try it now

These files include
- Warning Fix
- 4 Races
- Max Level 105
- Alchemy

-Lycan
-Pet system
- Other new things.

2le5st1.jpg

Nice files bro thank you <3 DEVMOON